Cute teddy bear invitations for Boys
Not all birthday parties need to have a theme. Obviously kids will have fun regardless,as long as there are fun activities to keep them distracted. However, as well as themes being a nice idea, they may also make your life a little bit easier. Choosing a set theme gives you structure, direction and boundaries you wouldn’t have if you didn’t theme your party. Take the Fairy Princess theme as an example – immediately you think of pink and purple, so that sorts out your colour scheme. Beyond this, you think of things like wands, tiaras, glitter, Disney,etc. So by setting a theme, it could spark your imagination and allow you to structure the party, which is a good idea if your going to be having loads of children running around your house.
One of my most favorite kids party themes is the ‘Teddy Bear Picnic’. This theme is fantastic for young children up to 5 years old. Because all children this age have a favorite teddy, it’s a nice idea to allow them to bring their teddies along to the party.
Here are some fun ideas to create a great ‘Teddy Bear Picnic:
- If the weather is nice, have the picnic in your garden, however if the weather isn’t so good, you are better to stay indoors.
- Lay down a table cloth – red and white checks or polka dots give it an authentic picnic feel.
- Bring a nice picnic basket- filled with loads of yummy party snacks.
- Place teddy bears all around the garden/room and dress them up with ties, hats and holding cups, etc.
- Play themed music such as Bare Necessities, Teddy Bear’s Picnic, and House on Pooh Corner.
- Make large bear paw prints out of card and dot them about the party area. Alternatively you could have a paw print trail leading from your front door to the garden/party room.
- Have bear themed food – like gummy bears and ginger bread bears, with a healthy option of course.
- Play games such as a bear hunt, with paw print trails and clues, or pass the parcel where the winning present is a teddy bear.
- Read stories like ‘Goldilocks and the Three Bears’ or watch films like ‘Yogi Bear’.
Generally, as this theme caters for younger children up to the age of 5, you shouldn’t have to spend too much money creating the scene because the children are so young, they probably wont take it all in. But, by doing simple things like dressing up and posing teddy bears, you are sure to get a few giggles.
Displayed above is one of our most recent designs. This comes in either Blue or Pink and starts from only 50p per card. If you are considering having a ‘Teddy Bears Picnic’, this card would be great to get the theme going. The great thing about these invitations is that they can be fully personalised, so you can write whatever you like on them. As well as Birthday Invitations, these cards can be used for any occasion, e.g. for a Christening, Baptism, Naming Ceremony, Birth Announcement or you can even send them as Thank You cards.